Tuesday, August 11, 2009

is it bad I'm a Star Wars Geek?

oh my. 

I had a moment today when I realized just how much of a Star Wars nerd I am....God Help me.

So, I was in my office, doing some paper work when Heather walks in, clearly forgetting me and James switched places early this week.  She had his reports and she needed him to sign for a few things.  Either way she comes in with the reports, looks up and around at the new decor, see's me....looks confused, and I know what's happened....but, I'm both a geek and a jerk, so I burst out with:

"These are not the droids you're looking for!"

heaven help me.

Ah well. Phillip. This is your fault....I was never this much of a nerd until I started dating you!!!!  

*whispers* and you can't prove otherwise, so HA!

sorry. I know i might be the only one who gets this, but it was funny. laters.


No comments: